Friday, January 21, 2011

Can Pregnant Women Get Worms

Post No. 300! E-Greetings Seba Duenna


I have passed on words from the distant first post , rivers and streams of pegs, restaurant reviews, transcripts of the mythical Fiorentina , vent personal trip, photos, the history of Sebastian from the debut with the picture of first echo and the pregnancy test , who sent down the tear to many of you, to guide reporter style of delivery, the museums, the legendary glossary Tuscan in general all my life I've decided to share on the web, you can think of good or evil, but to me I like it and I can not help it, Nor is it just to show off your instinct is to stop in time and having to write things and emotions, so that will always remain by force:)

I swear that my favorite sport is recapture and re-read post at random, and how I laugh too, that the series "if the does and if he laughs." and then .... if you are a silly one you want, but you also do a joke vu, vu I know you know that there are so many to look and read voluntarily! :)

and when did the blogcena? draws a blogcena? by ganzissimo would.

Meanwhile many of you are or will in the future to my Elaiza Tours, and already have a form of a blog-meet!

In short, they tell you, and thank you thank you thank you to read and give me the desire to continue writing despite the lack of time and sometimes fanciful, continued thanks to you

And to celebrate I put too pretty a picture of the birthday of Seba Duenna, now you all know by now, a child is known by the media, maybe I will pull du nocchini be great for this, but meanwhile do not realize it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment