Friday, October 29, 2010

Convert Speakers Into Wireless

Honeymoon in Florence

Quest'ottobre a month has been really intense and beautiful.
So many things have happened, first the wedding of my cousin Ila and that great buho Massi - beautiful day, then I figured, my best friend gets married, it was very very exciting. I was also a witness!
Seba has also learned to say buho Massi, so Tuscan own, I know these things to be taught a child, I know I know mea culpa, but it's too funny, only that I taught, I miss Juve shit now, but Massi Buo there is too much, have mercy.

Many people then are passed through from the B & B Elaiza e Illeo, prima Fede l'Arrgghentino il mio amico artista e scultore che parla mezzo argentino e mezzo san fredianino, bei ricordi risalenti a quasi 10 anni fa porca miseria, si invecchia qui, Seba innamorato subito dello zio argentino (bravo ciccio, allisciatelo così si va a scrocco a Buenos Aires! eheheh) - poi la Cciulia belle cosce e Cristiano dalla Liguria, e ora in questi giorni la Liv dal Montana. Spettacolo. Ci garba tanto avere gente in casa.

Ma io questo post l'ho voluto scrivere per rendervi partecipi del mega Elaiza tours che è avvenuto post matrimonio, proprio come inizio del viaggio di nozze della mia cugina , che ha scelto Firenze come prima tappa diciamo, soggiornando a luxury hotel in the center, the Lungarno, Gaining and then me as a guide and going to visit the things that she liked.
Everything But giving to other people the opportunity to participate, or the close relatives.

No, I mean, imagine me, with me driving around like cousin, Massi buho, aunts, uncles, cousins, mother and other relatives did not know Massi - SPETTACOLOOOOO! With the camera I icche I care, I had those guardians guardavan a little surprised, but I am the first to have fun!
Street Mission touched also give a few explanations eh, or guardians in front of stunned by my explanations and easy toscanaccio, and armed with camera "Yeah I know that one has never seen a guide to take pictures and talk like that, but we are among the rest of us!"

's an idea ganzissima!

Then for you I'm beaten at beast, and I basted a itinerarino amazing, some of which reproduce even in Elaiza's Tours which will shortly start over, and it is:

Day 1 - half day

Discover Oltrarno - streets of the artisans, Piazza della Passera, the Medici at the Palazzo Pitti, Galleria Palatina visit and the Boboli Gardens (just because it was pulling na frost and I worked on this thing damn microfonino)

At dinner the giowini I've just booked the Boar Tavern insoles
Unn'ho fact pointed reviews of the Pig? but come on, I go there often, I like it a mountain .... I will ...

Day 2 - all day!

Ponte Vecchio, Florence Medieval , various little churches including the Sassetti Chapel of the Holy Trinity, Palace Davanzati with special opening of the second and third floors or the mythical kitchens that I was there a dall'elementari tornavooo! fantastic museum
Orsanmichele , which is also open on Monday and a second floor, with breathtaking views of the city.

lunch break from the Clouds and legs and voice - vinellino bono and Brindisi in the afternoon will

religious heart of the city Baptistery, with a visit to the women's gallery WONDERFUL private, or the first and second floor interior of the Baptistery, which is not even yours truly had ever done, and gnene dried gave cheerfully with my camera
Cathedral and climb the 463 steps of Brunelleschi's Dome , tiring and wonderful dinner

the lovebirds went to the BSJ feel good, I envied them a ball, see my reviews here and here

Day 3 - all day as well

Visit the beautiful church of Santa Croce that I love, and also the annexed school leather with the master craftsmen who work in their cells and you have the chance to peek into their age-old secrets.
A walker for the Santa Croce quarter and again in the medieval city center

Lunch at Osteria Wine Tastes and Old

In the afternoon visit the special Palazzo Vecchio, in addition to regular museum areas such as the Hall of 500, the flats of Eleanor, the Sala dei Gigli and the fantasy of Maps, I got special permission to visit on their own exclusive areas normally closed to the public, namely:

Study of Francesco I
Tesoretto Cosimo
the forest of wooden trusses and supports that dominates the ceiling of the Salone del 500 with all its 42 paintings, a place that has bewitched the whole group, including me
balcony and walkway the battlements of the Palazzo Vecchio, where you can see the slits, or lead missile, now covered with glass, but once used to launch of each well, and a view of the city .... speechless!

I've got a power in bracciiiii!

Well, keep in mind that my post: make your honeymoon and ask all'Elaiza to take you around, you will not regret!

The little group - bay as they

The view from the second floor of Orsanmichele


women's gallery of the Baptistery






The Dome My love of Brunelleschi








View from the walkway of the loopholes in the Palazzo Vecchio


laorooooo Mind you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment