Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Does A Goat Look Like

Insane passions

Oh yes I guess you all to humiliate
"this bay, as is the intelligent look at me 'bullshit ste "
and still
" noooooooooo immense disappointment"
or
" vaia vaia dawg"
but I have a few secrets with you, and then confess:

- Hello everyone, I'm Elisa
(in chorus)-Hello Elisa
- I also watch Big Brother, but I'm trying to stop (not)

Well, yes: everyone which has the her. I look at the GF. And I like it. O on. Not the direct eh, do not exaggerate, but riassuntini evening, Monday evening and above all never say GF.
I am well aware that trash is a beast, reflecting the miserably stupid and ephemeral world of today, who grow up maybe my son will want to participate and I want to beat me to the wall, but a fo it to him. With all the serious things you need to think, work, son, husband, home, work, family, snakes, work, work work, quarrels, I may want to see an idiot in my life?? Can I? I can, and I defend my decision to remove the brain for three hours on Monday night.

So, now that I've confessed, I think some of you have this with my absurd passion, so I know that you look underneath you too. But what is to
Rosica Ferdinand was no longer immune, and is also nominated?? ahhh me laugh and I enjoy it all!

And then, or how bad we are a Tuscan feel like talking on television strascihato ?.... when there was Ilaria, which among other things because I know the stadium, the one you could hear .....

svelatevi by Dai, tell the truth, those who watch GF??

0 comments:

Post a Comment