Friday, December 24, 2010

How Common Is Hiv In Straight Men

Merry Christmas to all ... Presentation

... Whatever you think.

Soon, the world will remember the birth of Jesus Christ.

We wonder whether it is really the son of God or, rather, is a child became a man, certainly marked history.

Well, I believe that Jesus Christ is truly God's son, because I believe in its existence. But I also believe that we are all his children, precisely the same reason and then this little boy's brothers, who in his weakness has shocked the world since its first cry, as witnessed by the history and the stories of how the power of time he feared.

But as a man, I think I have the certainty that this little boy, has shocked not only the rules of power, the system of his time, but was able to introduce innovative principles that have helped to provide a different type of person, different from usual.

The value of the person, as such.

For one reason or another, as believers or secular, I think the message of Dec. 25 is an open message to every thought and belief: respect for the person.

The prayer that I do and will do is to understand more and more the sense of the message of Christmas and the meaning of human dignity, which must be respected not only as a living being.

Merry Christmas to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment