Friday, December 3, 2010

Wwe Best Of Degeneration-x Megaplaud

At Christmas we are all better people

December has begun, and already the streets are all decorated with beautiful Christmas lights that especially with these brines are pulling a lot lately " mmm I wish I were in my little house with a cup of Ciobar to scaciollarmi feet and watching the telly "A
you make will affect you" around and go to the ATM lightning "? ehh everyone has their own tastes.

Well, I thought that I still have to do the tree, because in my house it was December 1, whereas Ille-et-set that must be done on 8 December, and then still no tree ...
You did? and the crib? when she had children was a rite bellissimo: s'andava con il mi babbo a cercare il muschio nel bosco, il pungitopo e poi si faceva un presepe che l'italia in miniatura ci faceva un baffo, con tanto di collinette finte, fiumi fatti col domopak e il muschio vero!!! Attra roba

Ora l'è grassa se si fa l'albero finto cinese, non è più una cosa sentitissima e mi dispiace ora che c'è Sebastian non sentirci più così tanto.

Ma una cosa si può fare, e ve la segnalo. Al Meyer , oltre che le donazioni normali, le bomboniere ( che noi abbiamo fatto per il battesimo di Sebastian) etc hanno inventato anche un'altra cosa carina per racimolare i soldini per aiutare i bambini: tutta una serie di gadget natalizi, pallini, stars, but also the classic corporate packages typical of this period! And everything would be donated, a beautiful thing!
Last year they collected 300,000 Euros!
Go to the link and tell us a little thought

INTERNOS And then said, as the last thing to consider of course, but you know, donations can be downloaded from 730.

gifts you how are you? Have you already begun? This year I'm not in the mood for anything, I would make it almost, but because I have no time and head to put there mind to think and turn, and this is one thing that truly saddens me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment